The New Revelation of Animal Rights vs. Animal War-fare
I have endeavored to bring out the "truth" of what "reality" is, or will be, in the “Matrix” of this global animal war in animal law.
By Dean A. Ayers
Lead Investigative Reporter
25 July 2012
I AM endeavoring to bring out the "truth" of what "reality" is, or will be, in the “Matrix” of the Animal “War-fare” competing for power and authority in animal legislation by the animal rights activists, or any individual, club, group, organization, etc. in defending their chosen side of battle in the animal law wars being created in society, on a global scale each and every day to ultimately control the people, thru the animal laws on their pets and other animals.
"With a stroke of the pen, regulations, directives, orders, laws, etc., "de facto" in nature and vice, Federal, State, and Local, in our own Nation and around the globe, are contrived in “secret combinations" by the Oppressor's, for the purpose of eliminating the U.S. Constitution, and all that it provides, and this warlike agenda will "slowly" and "quietly" remove all Liberties and Freedoms, beginning with the Animal Rights legislative agendas.
Now you ask, so how does this affect me and my animals?
Wake up soon, my good people and you will see "RFID"… in Pet ID Tags, Dog ID Tags, and Cat ID Tags for your lovely pets with cattle tags, hog tags, goat tags horse tags at the Vet. You will have to get.
Now do you think you will still be Free?
FEES! FINES! CONFISCATIONS! Until your Animal Dies (by mandatory legislated euthanasia)! Will you fight the war between the Animal Rights vs. Animal Welfare battling to control your freedom to own and maintain your own dogs, cats, pets and animals?
The Animal Rights agendas won't get past the testimony that I know and I believe in faith that my pets and animals do have eternal souls. I am their protector, their defender, which by my fight with honor, I will uphold!
By "on HIGH" am I "inspired" To "Honor," not you Animal Rights activists, in your wake I will “stand my ground” in my Right's and Freedom's No matter what YOU say. God given Constitutional rights are at stake, as our pets and animals have souls of life and we are "duty" bound to stay in the fight with the Animal Rights. Vs. Animal Welfare wars and battles, so they will not take my Animals away.
Their little animal souls will still be around
I want to make something clear to you all in this article, about "Truth," "Justice," and the "American Way." Animal Laws are only words written on paper, words that change on society's whim and are interpreted differently daily by politicians, lawyers, judges, animal control authorities, and even policemen.
Anyone who believes that all laws should always be obeyed would have made a fine slave catcher. Anyone who believes that all laws are applied equally, despite race, religion, or economic status, is a fool. We cannot, by total reliance on animal law, escape the duty to judge them right and wrong.
There are good animal laws and animal regulations, and there are occasionally bad animal laws or regulations, and it conforms to the highest traditions of a free society to offer resistance to "bad" animal laws or regulations, and to "disobey" them thru lawful debate, legal challenges and freedom of speech to bring the shadows of the Animal Rights agendas out into the light of truth from the Animal Rights “Matrix.”
Am I not destroying my animal rights activist enemies when I make friends of them, using God's word of power and authority in telling the truth of the light in Animal Welfare, not their Right? Never undertake anything for which you wouldn't have the courage to ask the blessings of heaven to accomplish to protect and defend your pets and animals.
Speak what you think today in the Animal Wars, in words as hard and bold as cannon-balls; and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks, in hard and bold words again to stop the “perverted” animal laws, though it contradict everything you said today; if that be Right, under God, to Preserve Thee and your dogs, cats, pets, and animals on your own private property, you see.
The Motto for this article is: For "I AM" a man or woman, who is firm in the Faith of freedom and I, have "SWORN WITH AN OATH" to defend my rights, & my pets and animals from all tyranny and from the animal rights agendas, or the elitist power of any animal welfare individual, group, or organization, that wants to stifle my “freedom of speech" or my rights on private property to responsibly own my pets and animals without any tyranny intrusion.
Only in this, "light" of God, "on HIGH," will you, or I, be able to "repeal" the evil of the Animal Oppressor's of men and women in activism, and their mighty stroke of their alleged “lobbied” legislative pen, to steal your private property premise's, your Animal's, and ultimately, yourselves, thru all their animal laws, with fees, fines, and confiscations, all in the name of "Your protection and animal welfare to be controlled with you having No Rights."
Now you ask, so how does this affect me and my dogs, cats, and pets?
So I say…
Wake up soon, my good people globally, and you will see whether you believe in "me" or not in what and how, “I say!" You will be RFID "Chipped" as will the pets and animals and your Freedom will be "Chipped" away!
By the Animal Rights agendas and animal laws in furthering altered legislations taking your “common sense” in traditional animal care in responsibility, animal welfare and right to naturally preserve your pets and animals responsibly on your own private property by their “manipulation” of animal laws and their "mandatory" animal regulations to take your pets and animals away.
One Fine Day!
“In a cursory summary, The “Mark of the Beast” global animal law scenario is only one small puppy-baby step away from your door step.
This temporal and spiritual Animal “War” continues
It's hard to comprehend, that the leadership of virtually all the largest and most profitable "non-profit" lobbying Animal Rights organizations have such ambitious goals in mind.
“Animal Welfare” is concerned with health, safety, quality of life, and the future of our animals.
“Animal Rights” views domestic animal ownership as "slavery" and seeks to destroy the domestic animal by whatever means necessary. The fastest and most effective way to accomplish this agenda is by using lawmakers to pass prohibitive animal laws, such as mandatory spay/neuter, or breed specific ordinances (BSL) which includes any dog or animal that even “looks like” a BSL breed whether it is or not, in actuality.
The Ends Justify the Means by War. These abuses of “perverting” animal law are the sure result of the Animal Rightists campaign to wage death and destruction on our beloved dogs, pets and animals. Again, the "ends justify the means".
The alleged quotes by the Leaders and Activists in the Animal Rights vs. Animal Welfare War:
• "Anybody who shoots a pit bull running loose is justified,'' Kory Nelson, Assistant City Attorney of Denver, CO, San Francisco Chronicle, Monday, June 27, 2005 (Known all over as Denver's "Dr. Death of Dogs")
• "We have no ethical obligation to preserve the different breeds of livestock produced through selective breeding. . . One generation and out. We have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations of human selective breeding." Wayne Pacelle, Senior VP of Humane Society of the US, formerly of Friends of Animals and Fund for Animals, Animal People, May, 1993
NOTE: (Wayne Pacelle's initial training was similar to that of other PETA activists. Today he heads HSUS under the guise of "legitimacy". It is the largest and most profitable of the Animal Rightist lobbying organizations.
• "Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about by human manipulation." Ingrid Newkirk, national director, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Just like Us? Harper's, August 1988, p. 50.
• "As John Bryant has written in his book Fettered Kingdoms, they [pets] are like slaves, even if well-kept slaves." PETA's Statement on Companion Animals.
• "We are not especially 'interested in' animals. Neither of us had ever been inordinately fond of dogs, cats, or horses in the way that many people are. We didn't 'love' animals." Peter Singer, Animal Liberation: A New Ethic for Our Treatment of Animals, 2nd ed. (New York Review of Books, 1990), Preface, p. ii.
• "Our goal: to convince people to rescue and adopt instead of buying or selling animals, to disavow the language and concept of animal ownership." Eliot Katz, President in Defense of Animals, In Defense of Animals website, 2001
• "It is time we demand an end to the misguided and abusive concept of animal ownership. The first step on this long, but just, road would be ending the concept of pet ownership." Elliot Katz, President "In Defense of Animals," spring 1997
• "The cat, like the dog, must disappear... We should cut the domestic cat free from our dominance by neutering, neutering, and more neutering, until our pathetic version of the cat ceases to exist." John Bryant, Fettered Kingdoms: An Examination of a Changing Ethic (Washington, DC: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), 1982, p. 15.
• "My goal is the abolition of all animal agriculture." JP Goodwin employed at the Humane Society of the US, formerly at Coalition to Abolish the Fur Trade, as quoted on AR-Views, an animal rights Internet discussion group in 1996.
• "Man is the most dangerous, destructive, selfish, and unethical animal on earth." Michael W. Fox, Scientific Director and former Vice President, Humane Society of the United States, as quoted in Robert James Bidinotto"
• "We are not terrorists, but we are a threat. We are a threat both economically and philosophically. Our power is not in the right to vote but the power to stop production. We will break the law and destroy property until we win." Dr. Steven Best, speaking at International Animal Rights Gathering 2005. The Telegram (UK) July 17, 2005.
• "Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable crimes' when used for the animal cause." Alex Pacheco, Director, PETA
• "Our nonviolent tactics are not as effective. We ask nicely for years and get nothing. Someone makes a threat, and it works." Ingrid Newkirk, PETA's founder and president, US News and World Report, April 8, 2002
• "I openly hope that it [hoof-and-mouth disease] comes here. It will bring economic harm only for those who profit from giving people heart attacks and giving animals a concentration camp-like existence. It would be good for animals, good for human health and good for the environment. Ingrid Newkirk, PETA founder and president, ABC News interview April 2, 2001
You don't believe in what I say?
An Animal’s Right vs. an Animal’s Welfare, continue on in battle and war over the control and authority to dictate the animal laws, that determine your freedom's (or lack of); No matter what YOU say.
Dean A. Ayers is a prior United States Air Force Special Agent for the AFOSI. His duties included that of law enforcement specialist, criminal, fraud, and counter-intelligence. He was assigned to felony crimes in federal government, fraud, waste and abuse investigations of the military branches of service, and counter-intelligence in overseas locations. Dean was also a former Texas State Commissioned Alamo State Park Armed Ranger. Dean is currently Director, Animals C.L.U.B.- Freedom National Organization Incorporated (Nonprofit) and Dean is also a Lead Investigative Reporter for the NationalDogPress.us Headline News © and AnimalsClubFreedom.us news press services.
Animals C.L.U.B.- Freedom National Organization Incorporated (Non-Profit)
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."